1. Qingbo Wang, Haishun Du, Fang Zhang, Yuedong Zhang, Meiyan Wu, Guang Yu, Chao Liu*, Bin Li*, Hui Peng. Flexible cellulose nanopaper with high wet tensile strength, high toughness and tunable ultraviolet blocking ability fabricated from tobacco stalk via a sustainable method. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, DOI:10.1039/C8TA01986J.
3. Haishun Du, Chao Liu, Yuedong Zhang, Guang Yu, Chuanling Si*, Bin Li*. Preparation and characterization of functional cellulose nanofibrils via formic acid hydrolysis pretreatment and the followed high-pressure homogenization. Industrial Crops and Products, 2016, 94, 736-745.
4. Haishun Du, Chao Liu, Xindong Mu, Wenbo Gong, Dong Lv, Yimei Hong, Chuanling Si*, Bin Li*. Preparation and characterization of thermally stable cellulose nanocrystals via a sustainable approach of FeCl3-catalyzed formic acid hydrolysis. Cellulose, 2016, 23(4), 2389-2407.
5. Chao Liu#, Bin Li#, Haishun Du, Wenbo Gong, Dong Lv, Xindong Mu*, Hui Peng*. Properties of nanocellulose isolated from corncob residue using sulfuric acid, formic acid, oxidative and mechanical methods. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2016, 151, 716-724.
6. Bin Li, Wenyang Xu, Dennis Kronlund, Anni M??tt?nen, Jun Liu, Jan-Henrik Sm?tt, Jouko Peltonen, Stefan Willf?r, Xindong Mu, Chunlin Xu. Cellulose nanocrystals prepared via formic acid hydrolysis followed by TEMPO-mediated oxidation. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015, 133, 605-612.
7. Yefei Liu, Haisong Wang, Guang Yu, Qingxue Yu, Bin Li*, Xindong Mu*. A novel approach for the preparation of nanocrystalline cellulose by using phosphotungstic acid. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 110, 415-422.